Sunday, January 08, 2006

When in doubt, add more color

It's the best advice I have heard all year. I'm telling you, color is really having its effects on my world. I painted myself purple -- what a hilarious slip of the mind -- I mean I painted my house purple. Suddenly here I am in the right place at the right time to edit and publish a film festival program guide. Coincidence? I think not!

So whom could I ask to be the program guide's publishers? A private consortium of anonymous donors who love film? Could there be a mutually beneficial and yet totally democratic way to do it without greed or graft, with people who simply welcome the opportunity to put some money into the festival as a community service? Surely you've already thought of this, or maybe not, in which case we must act fast!

Perhaps it's time for a plea to a few film-friendly pals of mine, to see what I can bring to the party. That would be fun. And throw a surprise launch party for it? With DJ and light show? Wooohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home